We're working on some amazing things.
Continuing The Conversation
April 6, 2023 - 1:00PM EST
Picking up from the conversation last month, we invite you to another advisors-for-advisors chat. Last time, we touched on specific investments and mentioned due diligence and client engagement. We can pick on these, perhaps consider the chorus of anti-ESG voices. Come join the conversation!
More events are coming soon! Stay tuned!
What ESG investments do you use?
March 2, 2023 - 1:00PM EST
Join us for a casual conversation where advisors share examples of what some are doing in their ESG-oriented portfolios. Advisors will have the opportunity to share one of their preferred public-market sustainable or ESG investments. We'll name names of specific investments and share their selection processes, again as examples, not as universally applicable. Come join the conversation!
Under The Hood of ESG: Why Data Matters
A virtual education event by financial advisors for advisors
Wednesday, September 14 from 12 to 1:30pm EST
- Why should advisors care about ESG data?
- What’s the state of play of ESG data?
- What are the two biggest challenges still facing ESG data?
- How can advisors be confident about the data behind the ESG services and products that they use with clients?
Rebecca Hu, Director of Product, Ethic, originally came to Ethic as an intern, and decided to stay forever. Previously worked on Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Presidential Campaign. Rebecca studied Engineering and Studio Art at Dartmouth College.
Luke Wilcox, Founder and CEO, EthosESG, is responsible for leading product, data, and the overall organization at Ethos ESG. Prior to founding Ethos in 2019, Luke led consulting engagements with McKinsey & Company. He previously helped lead social impact organizations focused on human rights, and brings a background in social impact measurement and software development. In his free time, he enjoys being in nature with his family, running and biking, and reading.
ESG: WHY, HOW, WHAT?
A virtual educational event by financial advisors for advisors
June 2nd, 1:00 EST
An expert panel discussion on the below topics followed by Q&A:
1. Why has ESG soared in popularity in recent years?
2. How can advisors add ESG to their core services?
3. What are some of the ESG opportunities and challenges for clients and advisors?
- Igor Tsukerman, CQF, CEO, CIO, advisor, Eureka Wealth Solutions, New York, NY
- Frank Byskov, CFP, CFA, advisor, Forty4 Financial, Bethesda, MD
- Ella Taylor, CFP, CPCC, advisor, Ella Financial Advising, Oakland, CA
Tara Bansal, CFP and certified life coach, Positive Impact Consulting, Princeton NJ